- Volunteer Receptionist/Administrator
Catalyst is the leading voice for Stockton-on-Tees’ Voluntary Community & Social Enterprise Sector. We work with all types of organisations, to find innovative solutions that help the sector continually improve and thrive. Catalyst offers a range of specialist support and benefits to its 400+ members
- is strong, well-run and effective delivers innovative, new ways of building capacity within Stockton-on-Tees’ voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector delivers strategic and practical support for VCSE sector organisations
- genuinely listens to and represents Stockton-on-Tees’ VCSE sector and campaigns for its future
- supports a local VCSE sector which is innovative, and committed to quality and delivering results
- is in place to be prepared to shape public policy
Catalyst Stockton-on-Tees is open Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Please contact Karen Grundy on 01642 733906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Welcome and greet visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls as appropriate.
- Ensure visitors sign in and out of logbook.
- Sorting and handing incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure reception area is kept tidy and that notice boards are up to date
- Provide administrative support to members of the Catalyst team.
- Handle requests for information and data
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.