Volunteer PAT Tester
- Volunteer PAT Tester
- Daisy Chain Superstore, 14 Ross Rd, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 2NH
Daisy Chain receives a high volume of electrical donations from our supporters. Before any items are put on to the shop floor they are PAT tested and cleaned to ensure that they are of an acceptable standard, before going onto the shop floor.
- Test and clean all electrical donations
- Ensure all test results are logged
- Price items once tested and arrange on the shop floor
- Maintain clean and tidy working areas
- Comply with the Charities Health and Safety policy in all practices
- Comply with all Volunteer policies as outlined in the Volunteer Handbook
- Comply with the charities GDPR and Data Protection Policies
- Support shop staff and other volunteers during busy periods
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.