We are looking for volunteers to assist our kitchen staff in general kitchen tasks and in delivering meals and refreshments to our patients. We are looking for volunteers that are able to help us during the times listed opposite. This role requires someone with good communication and empathy skills.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Develop your communication skills
- Enhance your CV for any prospective employers
- Gain experience working with a high profile local charity
- Being part of a supportive, lively team who will endeavour to develop your skills further
- The opportunity to meet and work with new people
- Help make a difference to people’s lives
- Learn new skills
- Build on confidence
- Receive discount off purchases made in our shops from donated goods
- Receive discount in our Northgate Tea Room
- Receive travel expenses
- Receive mealtime expenses when you have volunteered for over half a day