- To undertake gardening work at high profile sites where gardens exist.
- Wynyard Woodland Park
- Stockton Borough Council
To help provide an enjoyable outdoor space for visitors
to enjoy and to assist with the development and maintenance of
our green spaces. Engage with visitors who are coming into the
Countryside and Greenspace
To carry out a
range of gardening duties which may include watering and feeding plants,
trimming shrubs, fertilizing, and weeding gardens. Keeping green spaces and
walkways clear of debris and litter.
Council’s Health & Safety policies
sure our gardens and green spaces are well presented for people to enjoy.
Knowledge & Skills
Some experience in gardening would be preferred with a view to developing new skills and knowledge from our long term volunteers and staff.
All equipment and resources needed will be provided.
- A love of the outdoors and gardening
- Passionate about the environment
- Organised, with the ability to use own initiative.
- Friendly, outgoing and confident.
- Ability to communicate with people.
- Good time management
- Ability to work with others and to follow instructions
- Ability to act in accordance with health and safety procedures.
- To be able to travel to the park
We are looking for weekly/fortnightly gardeners who have a keen interest in the environment.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.