- To establish the number of visitors that are coming onto our countryside and greenspaces.
- Wynyard Woodland Park
- Stockton Borough Council
We are an organisation that brings such an amazing variety of countryside and greenspace for everyone to enjoy for life. As the public face of our venues, you’ll provide a warm, friendly welcome, provide information about the venue and make sure each visitor has an enjoyable and memorable visit.
Supporting our Countryside and Greenspace Team
As a visitor surveyor, you will be responsible for a combination of the following tasks:
- ·Collating information of who is coming into the park
- ·Find out what is the visitor’s purpose for their visit
- ·In addition to what we have in our parks, what would the visitor like to see or do in the park
Knowledge & Skills
Great people skills is necessary for this role, however training will be provided and any resources needed.
We would love our surveyors to be:
- Friendly, welcoming with good communication skills
- Observant, sensitive and supportive
- Reliable, punctual, honest and well-organised
- Able to work independently but with guidance and support
- Confident at speaking in front of people
Able to take control and be assertive when needed
We do have a flexible approach to our roles however, to fulfil the needs of the role a minimum of 2 hours would be required each week.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.