Viewpoint Panel Opportunity
- Viewpoint - voluntary residents’ consultation panel
- SBC Viewpoint
Viewpoint is Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s voluntary residents’ consultation panel which seeks the views of residents using regular surveys that cover a range of council services. The Viewpoint panel plays an important role in informing and influencing local decision making and activities.
As a member of our Viewpoint – voluntary residents’ consultation panel, you will:
- Provide views about the services and issues that matter to you. Your feedback will help improve local services and influence local decision making.
- Provide feedback through regular surveys. Viewpoint members will be sent up to 10 short surveys and 2 standard surveys per year covering a range of local issues and services.
Viewpoint is a simple and convenient way for you to have your say and take part in Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council’s consultations. Once you’re signed up, we’ll send you regular surveys about anything from our Town Centres and events to health and community safety. We’ll make the surveys quick and easy to complete and your feedback will play a key role in informing and influencing our decision making and activities.
For more information and to apply for this role please visit www.stockton.gov.uk/viewpoint. Alternatively, email; email@example.com, or call 01642 526614.
Knowledge & Skills
There is no formal training although support will be provided throughout via the Council’s consultation team. You don't need any specific knowledge or skills for the role, just an interest in the local area and a willingness to share your views on anything from council services to key topics around the Borough.
- You must live in the Borough of Stockton-on-Tees
- An ability and willingness to express your views on proposals and local services
- A keen interest and passion for the local area and local services
- Access to digital technology is preferred, although not essential. Most surveys are completed online, however all standard surveys can be completed either online or via a paper questionnaire depending on preference
- Viewpoint members have to be over 18 years old, but there are opportunities for younger people to get involved in consultations too
- The panel includes people of all ages and all backgrounds to make sure that it represents the whole community
We appreciate that your time is valuable, so we'll make sure that we don't take up too much of your time – and you don't have to respond to everything that we send you!
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.