- Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
- Cleveland Fire Support Network
The role requires support to our hearing impaired community throughout Cleveland (Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, Hartlepool, Redcar & Cleveland). Visiting residents in their home to carry out an assessment, install sensory loss smoke alarms, carry out repair/maintenance visits, give fire safety advice.
Cleveland Fire Support Network, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
Knowledge & Skills
- Good level of reading and writing
- Must be able to speak English
- Physically fit and well to be able to carry a tool box and ladders
- Must be able to climb ladders
Friendly with a 'can do' attitude
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.