Mini Bus Drivers
- Mini Bus Drivers
- Tees Valley
- Tees Valley Rural Action
As member of the Community Transport Association, our mini bus transport service is a scheme to keep the voluntary organisations, sports clubs, community or faith groups, schools and charities of the Tees Valley on the Move. #driveforwardteesvalley
Meet new people, learn new skills, gain confidence, gain work experience, give something back or test the water!
People volunteer for so many different reasons and volunteers can do almost anything! Volunteers make a vital contribution to all aspects of community life and providing affordable, accessible transport for community groups is vital.
Our organisation relies heavily on volunteers. We welcome volunteers of all ages and backgrounds who are interested in volunteering to join our our team.
Our two 16-seat fully wheelchair accessible minibuses require volunteer drivers for as little as a few hours or for as long as a weekend.
- Community Transport
- Responsible for the transport of community groups
- Responsible for journey drivers checks and safety
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to carry out assigned route on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly induction and join the team meet ups and events
- Free training and the opportunity to gain MIDAS mini bus training but not essential
- You should have a friendly and welcoming personality and be happy supporting community groups and events events across the Tees Valley
- You need to enjoy driving and be happy to travel both long and short distances.
- Happy to route plan and time manage your journey's
- A valid UK drivers’ s licence will need to be checked and for insurance reasons drivers have to be aged 21-69 and been driving a minimum of 2 years.
- Category D1 licence not essential
- DBS check is only required for different groups it is not essential but preferred
- A friendly welcome to the team and a driver induction training session
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.