Management Committee Secretary
- IBCH need a Secretary to support the Management Committee of a popular community building in Ingleby Barwick.
- Duties will include attending monthly meetings at the hall, and to provide an agenda and take minutes of those meetings.
- Agenda and minutes will then be distributed to the Trustees.
- Ingleby Barwick Community Hall Management Committee
- See above description
- Most work is to be done from home by email on own laptop so the applicant should be able to work independently.
- The monthly meeting is usually held on a Friday evening at 7.00pm and lasts for around 2 hours.
- The work at home should take approximately 2 hours per month to complete.
- The Volunteer Trustee should have basic computer skills
- Must have a good grasp of the English language.
- Understand the importance of spelling and punctuation in official documents.
- The ability to communicate with others.
- The ability to work with others and understand the Charitable status of and Trustee roles of the Community Hall.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Understanding that the work of the Management Committee is essential to the continued function of the amenity for the residents of Ingleby Barwick and beyond.
- The Secretary of the Management Committee is an important role in the continued provision of the facility in Ingleby Barwick and would be a long term commitment.
- Information and help will be given to the Charity Secretary about the history of the Hall and for plans going forward.
Apply for this position