Home Fire Safety Visits
- Cleveland Fire Support Network
We are looking for volunteers to interact with residents in their homes throughout the Cleveland area (Middlesbrough, Stockton-On-Tees, Hartlepool, Redcar & Cleveland). The role invloves providing fire safety advice, testing current smoke alarms within the property and installing new smoke alarms if required.Full training and uniform will be provided.
Cleveland Fire Support Network based at Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
To ensure residents have all of the necassary safety advice, a planned escape route in the event of a fire and fully working smoke alarms.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good level of speaking English
- Must be able to read and write as there will be paper work to complete after each visit
- Physically able to carry a tool box and ladders
- Able to climb ladders to install smoke alarms
Friendly with a 'can do' attitude
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.