Heritage recording volunteers will work alongside creative practitioner and SBC officer to record Stockton high street buildings people and/ or stories of members of the community. Support us by exploring and capturing local heritage and the history/ development of Stockton.
Stockton on Tees Town Centres development.
· To help to record Stockton High Street buildings and/ or members of the community
throughout the duration of the project by producing photographic/ film and oral
· Record and present photographs and film for activities and exhibitions, social media, and local press content as part of generating awareness and interest in the Project.
· Record and present audio/ oral history recordings for activities and exhibitions, social media, and local press as part of generating awareness and interest in the Project. This
may include speaking to people using a set of questions as prompts and recording the conversation or making notes.
· Be able and willing to act in accordance with all Stockton Borough’s Council policies
and procedures as directed.
· Ability tocommunicate a subject for a specific theme (visual/ oral).
· Ability to userecording equipment or willingness to learn.
· Ability to build strong working relationships with staff and other volunteers.
Good people and communication skills.
Proactive and helpful with others.
A positive team player.
Recording volunteers are expected to be needed to support on average once a fortnight for at least 2 hours.
Some short term or one-off support may also be required.