Heritage community volunteers will primarily volunteer alongside the project team to carry out a range of roles within various community events. Help us to offer Stockton-on-Tees community heritage events, workshops and displays.
Stockton on Tees Town Centres development.
· Support staff and volunteers at events (hand out information, direct people to event information and content).
· Provide a warm welcome to visitors and answer any questions about activities and events.
· Be friendly, informative and helpful.
· Be able and willing to act in accordance with all Stockton Borough Council’s policies and procedures.
· Ability tocommunicate effectively with a wide audience.
· Open and keen attitude with a willingness to learn and develop newskills.
· Ability to buildstrong working relationships with staff and other volunteers.
Good people and communication skills.
Proactive and helpful with others.
A positive team player.
Community volunteers are expected to be needed to support on average once a fortnight for at least 2 hours.
Some short term or one-off support may also be required.