Good Neighbour- Ropner Park Eid Fushion Festival and family picnic volunteers- 17th July
- Good Neighbour- Ropner Park Eid Fushion Festival Volunteers- 17th July
- Ropner Park, Stockton-on-Tees
Event volunteers will
provide a warm welcome to visitors at community events and assist visitors with
information and support during their visit.
Volunteers are needed to help
with the Eid Fusion Festival and family picnic to be held in Ropner Park on
Sunday 17th July from 12pm-5pm.
- ·To provide a friendly welcome to people as they
arrive at the event.
- · To inform people about what is going on and where
specific activities are happening.
- · To answer any questions visitors may have while
they are at the event.
- · To join
in with activities where needed eg: helping on games such as hook-a-duck, balls
in a bucket and joining in with crafts etc.
- · To be
inside the tennis courts to support short tennis if necessary
- · To
identify people who may require assistance eg: wheelchair or other additional
Knowledge & Skills
- · A friendly and
- · Ability to
- · Open and keen attitude and the desire to help others
- · The ability and willingness to be on your feet for the duration of the
Site specific induction as needed.
Any ongoing training identified through the
duration of the event.
It is proposed
that volunteers help for one of the following shifts:
11.00am-3pm- to include helping with set up as needed.
2pm-6pm- to include helping with packing up and clearing away as needed.
Volunteers are also welcome,
to come and help for as long as they can.
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.