- 2 VOLUNTEER FUNDRAISING/MARKETING ASSSITANTS
- STOCKTON ON TEES
- ROSEBERRY COMMUNITY CONSORTIUM
We are looking for two dedicated marketing assistant volunteers.
* Do you want to gain experience in the charity sector?
* Do you want to be empowered?
* Do you have passionate for special needs?
* Do you want to gain new skills?
* Do you want to improve your employment prospects?
“I volunteered for Dyspraxia Support for several months. Pritthijit is great to work with and for because he is so collaborative and makes you feel valued for your ideas and input. I was allowed as much or as little creative control as I wanted and was able to build different skill sets such as liaising, planning and event management. My experience at Dyspraxia Support and working with Pritthijit led to my first paid marketing role and proved to be incredibly valuable experience. He taught me a lot about dyspraxia and his personal experience makes him ideal for raising awareness for what is often a misunderstood condition considering the amount of people that can be affected. His tireless dedication to improving people’s awareness of the condition and building a support network in Teesside for those affected fills a big void and is very admirable.”
Please send letter and cv to pritthijit@roseberrycommunityconsortium..org. Please only genuine interests.
MARKETING: Involved in social media management, promoting the group through varied role of tools like PR, producing eye catching posters/leaflets, attending stalls, building new contacts
FUNDRAISING: Help in organising fundraising campaigns, event management and build new donors
ADMINISTRATION: Create databases of mailing lists and potential contacts
The role encompasses the following tasks
* Take charge of social media channels
* Create databases
* Contribute to arranging group sessions and activities * Actively participate in groups meetings
* Promoting the group through offline and online media tools
* Contribute to arranging fundraising events
*Join networking sessions
Knowledge & Skills
Ideally we are looking for graduates who want to gain work experience in the charity sector. We would like dyspraxic individuals to join the group
We are looking for the following qualities
* Have access to own laptop
* Have basic computer skills
* Good communication skills
We will provide full training
Commit 4 to 6 hours per week
DBS checks are needed
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.