Fundraising & Events Volunteer!
- Fundraising Volunteer
The volunteer will contribute to raising awareness of the Daisy Chain Project and increasing the income for the charity across a wide variety of locations and events. Events can take place over 7 days of the week however, many are on a weekend. You can pick the Events that suit your timetable.
Should you have questions regarding this role please contact volunteer services and speak with either Louise or Jayne in the Volunteer Team on 01642 531248 opt 4.
- Support community events and activities through collections and stalls
- Support fundraising events that are part of Daisy Chain’s annual events calendar
- Assist with the promotion of annual events such as the Winter Ball and Open Day
- To maintain good relationships with existing and future supporters of the charity
- Maintain the values and ethos of the charity
- Maintain Health and Safety standards
In return for volunteering within the Daisy Chain Project, we will provide a uniform, 10% discount on Superstore bought items, 25% discount within the Coffee Shop, travelling expenses, access to training and support through volunteer services.
Knowledge & Skills
This opportunity will assist you in gaining the following skills:
- Problem solving
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.