FUNDRAISING AND MARKETING ASSISTANTS
- STOCKTON ON TEES
- ROSEBERRY COMMUNITY CONSORTIUM
Roseberry Community Consortium, a registered charity formed in 2010 has been delivering projects across Teesside for over a decade, we deal with marginalised young people, and work with them to deliver better life outcomes.
We build confidence through creativity. We have now finished building our activity hub at 78-82 Skinner Street in Stockton on Tees and we want to offer it to the community at large, groups and other charities so that many people can benefit from the facilities we have created
LOOKING FOR DEDICATED AND COMMITTED VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN THE CHARITY
• Do you want to gain experience working in the charity sector?
• Do you want to be involved in exciting charity projects helping disadvantaged groups of young people who are socially and economically disadvantaged, special needs and mental health?
• Do you have a passion working for the charity sector?
• Do you want to gain new experiences and challenges?
We can offer great opportunities to learn new skills, meet people and help to improve your employment prospects
We are looking for two marketing/fundraising assistants for the charity. Your roles will include the following*
*Assist in writing bids for the charity
* Help to arrange fundraising activities for the charity
* Help to promote the charity through offline and online marketing tools
* Participate in various projects for the charity like Starmakerz and Dyspraxia Support Group Teesside
Knowledge & Skills
What we are looking for?
* We are looking for volunteers who can commit 4 to 6 hours per week working at our office.
* In return we will write a reference
Please only genuine interest only and no time wasters, A full DBS check is necessary. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Hard working and committed
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.