- Tees Valley wide
- Nite Light CIC
We are looking for Community Volunteers to help out in the community. Can you help to make a difference to the lives of people struggling financially or people who are living on the streets? If so, please keep reading we would love your help.
The role has many different aspects keeping it fun and exciting from liaising with service users, outreach work, creating hygiene bags, liaising with partners etc.
- Collecting toiletries and creating hygiene bags for men, women and children and helping to distribute
- Giving out meal, snack and drinks cards to the homeless and people struggling financially
- Promoting our services either digitally or through social media
- Being involved in any new projects you may be interested in
- To attend a full induction
- Adhere to Nite Light CIC's policies and procedures
Knowledge & Skills
- Have a passion to help people in the most difficult of circumstances
- To work as a team to support each other
Full training will be provided along with additional training such as Digital Skills and E-Learning skills if this interests you
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good time management
- Be presentable as you are representing the organisation (Uniform will be provided)
We have no minimum commitment, we would appreciate any time you can offer to help with the work we do
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.