- Stockton, Middlesbrough and Redcar & Cleveland
- Cleveland Alzheimers Residential Centre Ltd (Clevearc)
We require volunteer support buddies to support and help people living with dementia and their carers, to overcome their anxiety to become active members of their community again while continuing to stay Covid-19 safe.
- Introducing clients to social groups/events
- Support clients to navigate their communities safely
- Day trips/exercise
Knowledge & Skills
No formal qualifications are needed for this volunteering role.
- An understanding of dementia - training will be provided
- Safeguarding - training will be provided
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Self motivated
- Coping Skills
- Commitment to the project
- Complete training
- Undergo Enhanced DBS
Please complete the form below to register your interest in the opportunity.