Visitor Experience VolunteerPreston Park Museum and Grounds
Visitor Experience Volunteer
Help us create an unforgettable experience for all our visitors. Support us by engaging visitors in activities and exhibitions, exploring local heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Work directly with our collection and projects, making our objects and knowledge accessible to a wider audience.
- Support the security of our spaces and the safety of our visitors.
- To be courteous and welcoming to all visitors.
- To be well informed of all facilities, events and exhibitions taking place in the Museum
- Actively promote museum activity to enhance the visitor experience.
- Confident to answer queries and be the first point of contact for assistance.
- Help Increase our reputation as a major visitor attraction in the Tees Valley.
- Passionate about heritage and the history of
- Have experience of working in visitor facing environments.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to dedicate at least a half day of support per two weeks.
- Be able to work as part of a team and willing to work unsupervised when necessary.
- Be able to act in accordance with Stockton Borough Council health & safety procedures.
Opportunity Expires On19.06.2018 13:37
Requires DBS Check?No
Link to your websitehttp://www.prestonparkmuseum.co.uk/about/volunteer/become-a-volunteer/