Office AdministratorTees Credit Union
Tees Credit Union, part of Moneywise, are looking for a volunteer to assist and support the running of our busy office here at Dovecot Street.
• Ensure forms and records are properly stored and accessible
• Proper disposal of information and materials that are no longer required
• Data entry and addressing data accuracy
• Support credit union staff in the day to day running of the Credit Union
• Other duties as assigned.
Time Commitment: A minimum of one day per week for at least three hours; to be agreed with the credit union.
Skills and Experience:
Essential – Ability to work in an office environment alongside other people. Dependability and enthusiasm. Basic literacy and numeracy skills. A commitment to credit union values. Confidentiality.
Desirable – Basic IT skills. Data entry and data processing, administration.
Out of pocket expenses are provided.
For further information please ask inside, or contact Diane Patterson on 01642 941911, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to your websitehttps://www.teescreditunion.co.uk/