Gardening VolunteerPreston Park Museum and Grounds
Help us create an unforgettable experience for all our visitors. Support us by engaging visitors in activities and exhibitions, exploring local heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Work directly with our Senior Gardener, Sharing knowledge and garden activity with our visitors.
- Support the security of our spaces and the safety of our visitors by ensuring tools are kept safe and walkways are clear for the public.
- To be courteous and welcoming to all visitors.
- To be well informed of all facilities, events and exhibitions taking place in the Museum
- Actively promote museum activity to enhance the visitor experience.
- Confident to answer queries and be the first point of contact for assistance.
- Help Increase our reputation as a major visitor attraction in the Tees Valley.
- Passionate about horticulture, heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Have experience of working in a visitor-facing environment.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Flexible and be able to dedicate at least a half day of support per month.
- Be able to work as part of a team and willing to work unsupervised when necessary.
- Be able to act in accordance with Stockton Borough Council health & safety procedures.
Opportunity Expires On19.06.2018 13:49
Requires DBS Check?No
Link to your websitehttp://www.prestonparkmuseum.co.uk/about/volunteer/become-a-volunteer/