Customer Survey VolunteerRoyal National Institute of the Blind (RNIB)
Are you confident on the telephone? We need you to contact our customers and complete surveys over the phone to gather feedback that will inform and shape our services for blind and partially sighted people.
What you will be doing?
Answering and making telephone calls, Maintain records and computer files
What skills and experience are needed?
- A welcoming and friendly nature
- Confident telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Good Communication Skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Treat information confidentially
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What will you gain from the role?
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in an office environment
- Working with a variety of people
- New experiences and skills
What support will be given?
- Understanding Sight Loss Pack
- Supervision and help from your Manager
- Training as appropriate
When will you be needed?
How often will I be needed?
Opportunity Expires On13.12.2016 10:57
Requires DBS Check?No