BCT Aspire is a youth provider that has the simple aim of raising the aspirations of children and young people and also helping to build stronger local communities.
Currently running a youth programme that involves :
- Open Access Youth Club 10-19 years - Wednesday 6-8pm
- Teen Only Youth Club 13-19 - Tuesday 6-8pm
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards (Spring/Summer) Tuesday 6-8pm
- Under 13 Youth Club - Thursday 6-8pm
- B-Active Young Peoples Fitness Session - Friday 6-7pm
- Guitar Lessons - Saturday 10-12.30pm
We are always looking for volunteers to support the delivery of these sessions and people who interests in the specific areas such as sport, music, outdoors, arts and crafts.
Further to this we hold regular events some to a large scale such as Billingham's Big Lunch in 2016 where we need people who are interested in events work.
We also need people who are interested in marketing, social media, administration.
We are friendly bunch who work hard to try and support our volunteers in terms of what they are looking to get from the experience.